This page is for CCIPR Members. We will post materials and resources for your review and use. More materials are on the public page – Resources for Outreach.
- CCIPR National Master Gardeners Draft Meeting Minutes July 18, 2023 (pdf)
- Recording of the presentation for Master Gardeners “Reducing the sale and movement of invasive ornamental plants” July 18, 2023 (Youtube link will open in new tab)
- CCIPR Meeting Agenda and Powerpoint Presentation for May 29, 2023 (compressed pdf)
- CCIPR Meeting Minutes May 29, 2023 (pdf)
- Archived materials available (many can still be accessed from our Trello workspace IAS Regulation Campaign, but that platform is no longer in use)
Outreach request – Contact 3 Influencers
Please send out three letters, or make three calls to individuals or organizations that can help us build our list of supporters.
Letter to CFIA following August 24, 2023 meeting
The CCIPR Core team met with Anthony Amyia (Chief Plant Health Officer CFIA), Wendy Asbil (National Manager, Invasive Alien Species and Domestic Plant Health Programs) along with a Senior Risk Assessor, Program Specialists and a CFIA Policy Analyst to discuss our White Paper and our recommendations for reducing the sales of invasive plants. While the CFIA complemented our efforts, we were left with many unanswered questions and did not hear an acknowledgement that change was needed. We send a letter to the CFIA summarizing observations on the status quo and requesting answers to many outstanding questions.
- Follow-up letter to CFIA Sept. 12, 2023
Letters to Nurseries and Industry Leaders
- Letter to Sheridan Nursery regarding the BLOGTO comments
- CCIPR Presentation for Master Gardeners July 18, 2023 (compressed pdf; Hi Res PPT available upon request; recording)
- CCIPR DFO Presentation July 13 2023 (short form; compressed pdf; Hi Res PPT full length PPT available upon request)